SERVICE CONTRACTS AT RON’S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICE
According to state, county, the manufacturer’s service requirements, and NSF/ANSI Standard 40, it is recommended that all Residential on-site wastewater treatment systems be inspected at regular six-month intervals, Commercial systems at regular three-month intervals. Ron’s Tidy Tanks offers both residential and commercial septic inspections throughout the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
RON’S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICE IS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE FOLLOWING MAKES OF AERATION DEVICES:
- PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR OTHER UNITS WE SERVICE
THE PURPOSE OF AN AEROBIC UNIT IS TO TREAT AND DISINFECT SEPTIC EFFLUENT THROUGH THE COMBINATION OF OXYGEN & BACTERIA. THE RESULT IS A CLEAR, ODORLESS, PURE WATER FORM WHICH COMPLIES WITH STATE & NATIONAL STANDARDS PRIOR TO BEING INTRODUCED TO THE SOIL.
Contact Ron’s Tidy Tank Septic Service to sign up for a residential or commercial septic inspection service contract to maintain compliance and ensure your septic system continues to operate properly.
Recommendations for Aerobic Unit owners:
- Use low-sudsing, low phosphate biodegradable detergents. Excessive soaps added to a constant aerating and churning environment can cause extreme foaming and result in an overflow.
- Space out laundry. No more than 2 loads a day will prevent hydraulic overload of the system.
- Do not dispose of medicines, toxins, paints, solvents, varnishes, pesticides, grease, oil, etc. by means of your toilet or sink. This will completely throw off your system.
- Avoid excessive use of ANTI-BACTERIAL & BLEACH soaps and cleaners. They KILL the bacteria necessary for proper AEROBIC treatment.
- Avoid plumbing your water softener discharge into the system if possible.
- Contact your service provider when prescribed strong medications. These can throw off your system and may make more frequent servicing necessary.
Contact Ron’s Tidy Tanks Septic for more information about our residential and commercial septic inspection.